Valley-wide Bible Studies
Mid-Valley Women of Christ coordinates and promotes Community-Wide Bible studies in fall and winter quarters of each year. If you have never attended one of our Bible studies, please register and enjoy discovering God's word with your fellow sisters in Christ. If you have attended one of our studies, please send us your feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Mid-Valley Women of Christ
Fall 2020 Bible Study
Study begins September 28th, 2020
by Jennifer Rothschild
Classes begin September 28th with smaller size under COVID-19 guidance.
In this 7-session study on the Book of Haggai, learn to walk confidently in your calling, stay motivated despite opposition, and courageously invest your life in God’s purposes, trusting Him for results you may never see in this lifetime.
Through this Bible study, you will:
- Defeat discouragement through God’s presence, people, and Word.
- See beyond your current circumstances to a future hope.
- Learn to trust God more than your feelings.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
2018 Winter Bible study Highlights
2017 Fall Bible study Highlights